Full Time Family Practice Job New York, NY
This employed position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed position
- Community health in NYC
- Student loan assistance available
- Outpatient clinic only
- Average 20 to 25 patients per day
- X-ray, mammography, and blood lab on-site
- Spanish or Southeast Asian language skills preferred
- Working knowledge of primary HIV medical care a plus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.