Full Time Family Practice Job Lowville, NY
$250k - $309k yearly
Job DescriptionLowville village is a major snowmobile and 4-wheeling hub. It is located on the Mill Creek River between the Black River Valley, the foothills of the Adirondacks and Tug Hill Plateau.
Your specialty-specific CompHealth rep places your best interests at the heart of everything they do and pays careful attention to the things that matter to you, from the big, hard-to-solve problems to the tiniest details.Contact Susan Kindle
- 4- or 5-day work week; minimal call
- Traditional, outpatient, or nursing home work
- Must be board certified or board eligible; loan repayment is $40k per year for 3 years
- See 22 patients per day
- Competitive base salary with a startup bonus and RVU productivity bonus
- Robust benefits include occurrence malpractice policy, CME allowance, and 6 weeks of PTO
- Adirondack Mountain location with easy access to four seasons of outdoor activities
- Reasonable drive to cultural activities in Syracuse, Rochester, Albany, and Utica
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.