Full Time Family Practice Job Buffalo, NY
$180k - $205k yearly
Job DescriptionYou will enjoy working in Buffalo in beautiful upstate New York. The city features multiple professional sports teams, an international airport, and every amenity you would expect. There is amazing architecture, incredible art, delicious food, natural beauty, year-round outdoor recreation, and some of the nicest people anywhere. Buffalo is the 2nd largest city in the state and the principal municipality of the Buffalo-Niagara Falls metropolitan area.
As the premier staffing agency with unmatched capabilities and scale, CompHealth exists to help you achieve more success with less worry.Contact Felicia DeRosa
- 100% outpatient with very light nurse-triaged phone call
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Loan repayment assistance available
- Be part of a large, well-established multi-specialty group
- No weekend work hours required
- 20- or 40-hour workweek
- Health, dental, and vision insurance included
- Great New York location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.