Full Time Family Practice Job Freeport, NY
Family Medicine - FQHC - Long Island New York
Join the leading primary care practice in Long Island in terms of quality of care and patient satisfaction in New York. Because of their commitment to providing the highest-quality care and community growth have brought an opportunity for a mission and compassionate minded Family Medicine to join their well-established physician practice.
- 100% outpatient with light phone call coverage
- State-of-the-art technology diagnostic testing and treatment techniques
- Competitive base salary with bonus structure
- Relocation assistance and malpractice insurance
- Full benefits including health (100% PAID for employee), dental, vision, CME, paid holidays, paid time off, 3% 401K match and all licenses paid
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Located in close proximity to New York City, the long island community offers world-renowned treasures from the 120 miles of pristine beaches that shape the coastline. From rich East End farmland contributing to booming and award-winning wine country and all the culture and history in between, there’s no other place in the world that compares. Have the ease of access to the unparalleled New York City and then within minutes, be resting on a beach enjoying fresh oysters and local sparkling wine.
- Direct access and a short commute to NYC - Seven bridges and two tunnels within the city connect Long Island
- Ability to live and work in one of the country’s most dynamic and diverse areas
- Compared to New York, Long Island cost of living is 25% below the cities average, Sperling’s Best
- Community offers an abundance of outdoor amenities including picturesque fire island beaches, hiking high wooded bluffs, biking oceanfront paths, surfing, top-tier shopping in The Hamptons, and visiting multiple scenic state parks such as Sunken Meadow State Park
- Rated Top 10 Best Wine Travel Destinations in the world by Wine Enthusiast Magazine, for over 45 years Long Island has grown award-winning, high-quality wine and is home to over 60 wineries
Job ID: FP 9593650
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.