Full Time Family Practice Job Buffalo, NY
$180k - $205k yearly
Job DescriptionYou will enjoy working in Buffalo in beautiful upstate New York. The city features multiple professional sports teams, an international airport, and every amenity you would expect. There is amazing architecture, incredible art, delicious food, natural beauty, year-round outdoor recreation, and some of the nicest people anywhere. Buffalo is the 2nd largest city in the state and the principal municipality of the Buffalo-Niagara Falls metropolitan area.
CompHealth has relationships with hospitals across the country and often know about jobs before they're advertised.Contact Felicia DeRosa
- 100% outpatient; light nurse-triaged call by phone
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Loan repayment
- Part of a large, well-established multispecialty group
- No weekend work hours
- 20- or 40-hour work week
- Great New York location
- Health, dental, and vision insurances
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.