Permanent Family Practice Job Dorchester, MA
In addition to a competitive salary you will receive discounted public transportation packages, stipend for residents, and many other benefits. They offer medical/dental/vision, loan repayment life insurance/disability, a 403b with employer contribution, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME, 35 days of PTO, and 12 paid holidays.
Dorchester is a Boston neighborhood comprising more than 6 square miles in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. Living in Dorchester offers residents an urban feel. Many families and young professionals live in this area.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to 2637171.
- All outpatient including walk-ins
- 35-hour workweek
- Physician can pick up extra leadership/precepting role
- Residents rotate through the system at all times
- Full benefits package including loan repayment
- 35 days of PTO plus 12 holidays
- Make a difference in the community
- Located just outside of Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.