A community health center in the Boston area is adding a Family Practice Physician.
About the Opportunity
- One of the largest community health centers in the country with 80,000 patients and more than 300,000 annual visits
- Recognized as a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home
- Progressive organization with state of the art EMR, on site lab, radiology services and pharmacy
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents from Boston University
- Spanish interpreter on site
- Named by Boston Globe as "Top Places To Work"
- 32 clinical hours per week
- Top salary and full benefits
- Located 3 miles from downtown Boston
- Community of 45,000 people
- Minutes from Logan International Airport Highly ranked colleges and universities including Harvard and MIT, beaches, parks, and restaurants
Contact: Neal Fenster