Full Time Family Practice Job Boston, MA
6 days ago
A Boston area community health center is adding a Family Medicine Physician. We are a comprehensive practice providing medical, pharmacy, dental, behavioral health, optical, and vision services to diverse underserved local communities. We provide medical services to over 13,500 patients annually, and 90% of those served are low-income, while over 70% need services in a language other than English.
About the Opportunity:
- Work alongside a dedicated, diverse group of Family Medicine nurse practitioners, MDs, DOs, and physician assistants who collaborate with an energetic group of nurses, medical assistants, and a multidisciplinary team to provide quality care and patient-centered care coordination.
- Theprimary care Family Physicianwill work with patients and staff who are racially, ethnically, and culturally diverse, so being culturally competent is required.
- Carry a patient panel of a minimum of 1,200 patients
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus
- We have a solid track record of developing and promoting employees internally
Compensation and Benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, and disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Account, and Employee Assistance Program
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement and Travel Reimbursement
- Located less than 10 miles from downtown Boston
- Population of 48,000 people
- Public transportation available
- Several top-ranked colleges and universities nearby
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.