Full Time Family Practice Job Boston, MA
18 days ago
A Boston area community health center has an opening for a Family Medicine physician. Join an innovative, growing, mission-based organization that serves and collaborates with community members to achieve our mission to help individuals reach their full potential through access to local, affordable services that promote health.
- The Health Center provides medical, behavioral health, dental, and support services to more than 34,000 patients in Boston, the South Shore, and Cape Cod
- We also operate 2Programs for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly - providing comprehensive healthcare, transportation, and social services for more than 450 frail elders who continue to live with dignity and independence in the community
- Patient/administrative time: 32 clinical to 8 administrative hours
- Epic EMR
- Opportunities available for teaching and leadership
- Clinical and administrative supports include onsite lab, pharmacy, integrated behavioral health, specialty, OBAT and community outreach teams, WIC/food pantry, and more
- Total outpatient with limited phone call requirements
- Experience with a community health center population and practice setting preferred
- Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package includes Health, Dental, Life, Disability insurance, 403b Savings Plan, generous PTO, and Professional Development Stipends.
- Federal and State Loan Repayment Programs -up to $25k a year for 2 years
- 25 days of PTO to start with additional 11 Paid Holidays per year
- CMEstipend of up to $2500 and 5 days of leave per year
- Malpractice Insuranceis covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA)
- Reimbursement for initial and renewal cost of licenses
- Located 6 miles from downtown Boston with International Airport, High ranking educational institutes, cultural events, theaters, and museums
- A population of 90,000 people
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.