Permanent Anesthesia Job Philadelphia, PA
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 6 weeks of vacation, long-term disability, short-term disability, relocation assistance, CME stipend, a pension plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice just outside of Philadelphia, PA. This is a quieter neighborhood outside the main city. You will have easy access to downtown whenever you need.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth consultant will help you find an anesthesiology job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652802.
- General anesthesia
- Strong and stable group
- Partnership opportunity
- Well regarded and established group
- Collegial group focused on work-life balance
- Excellent call schedule
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Located in a close-knit community just minutes from Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.