Permanent Family Practice Job Rhinebeck, NY
This position offers a competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will receive full family medical insurance, Flex spending account, a 401K and pension after 1 year, relocation assistance, CME allowance, 4 weeks of vacation time, 8 sick days, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in Dutchess and Ulster County. Dutchess County is located in southeastern New York State, between the Hudson River on its west and the New York-Connecticut border on its east, about halfway between the cities of Albany and New York. Ulster County lies in the state's Mid-Hudson Region of the Hudson Valley and Kingston is the county seat. There is an abundance of natural scenic beauty, outdoor recreation, historic landmarks, restaurants, festivals, and more.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more details, please contact Senior Search Consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job #2651132.
- Physician-owned practice which includes all specialties
- High volume practice and need is due to growth
- Exceptionally trained physicians
- Access to NYC
- Enjoy top communities with NYC access
- 3, 12-hour shifts per week, open 7 days
- Outstanding compensation with RVU Bonus
- Relocation costs paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.