Full Time Anesthesia Job Unknown, PA
A new acute pain or regional anesthesia physician opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania with a private group. They are hiring a full time and fellowship trained anesthesiologist to work in a community hospital setting. The incoming physician must have extensive experience with ultrasound guided regional blocks. Come work at this supportive group with a very good working relationship with their network, and engaged in the surgical home model with multiple leadership positions. Experienced physicians and new graduates are welcome.
This partnership potential opportunity offers $375K for the 1st year, $400k in the 2nd year, and partners earn more. You will also receive a $20K sign-on bonus, occurrence malpractice coverage, health benefits for physician and family, life insurance/disability, 7 weeks of vacation which includes CME time, CME stipend, license fees, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2647815.
- $375K for the 1st year, $400k in the 2nd year
- Partnership potential in 2 years
- Partners earn more
- $20K sign-on bonus
- 7 weeks of vacation the 1st year
- Generous retirement plan
- Looking for acute pain/regional fellowship trained physician
- Join a strong and ssupportive group
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.