Full Time Physiatry Job Unknown, TN
A hospital in Tennessee is hiring a PM&R medical director to join a respected and growing company. This group provides inpatient rehabilitation for stroke, hip fracture, and other complex neurological and orthopedic conditions. This position is for a business-minded individual who knows how to work on a caregiving team and understand how much their time is worth. To be considered, you will need inpatient work experience in the past 2 years.
This independent contractor opportunity comes with an income guarantee for 3 years, a medical director stipend, and a relocation and/or sign-on bonus.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other PMR job, contact CompHealth today.
To learn more about this position, contact Karen Duffy directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2640000.
- Medical director opportunity
- Independent contractor with unlimited income potential
- Medical director stipend in addition to salary
- Income guarantee for 3 years
- Relocation allowance
- Healthy partnership with local hospitals
- Inpatient work in the last 2 years required
- Established network of referrals
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.