Full Time Physiatry Job Memphis, TN
9 days ago
We are looking for a full-timePM&R Physician - Associate Medical Directorinterested in building a practice and growing with the community. This opportunity has a great financial package available including a generous income guarantee and full relocation.Encompass Health has a wonderful group of collegial physicians with plenty of specialty support from local acute care hospitals.
- Associate Medical Director role with a monthly stipend
- Attending caseload of 15 +/-
- Internal Medicine support
- Independent model or join a group
- Shared call
- Flexible schedule
- New Grads Welcome!
- MD or DO with a state medical license or willingness to obtain a state license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Hospital-based physiatry experience is preferred but not required
- Interest in being a part of a thriving community
WHERE YOU WILL PRACTICE - MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE
Memphis, with a population just north of 650,000, sits on the Mississippi River in southwest Tennessee. The city is most notably famous for the blues, soul, and rock ?n? roll music that originated there. Elvis Presley, B.B. King, and Johnny Cash all recorded at the infamous Sun Studios, and Elvis even made his home there at the legendary Graceland Mansion. The city gets its namesake from Memphis, Egypt and ironically is home to one of the world?s largest Pyramids. The world-famous Beale Street is home to great food and even better entertainment. The cherry on top is the low cost of living and no state income tax, which make this opportunity very lucrative.
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.