Full Time Physiatry Job TN
9 days ago
Seekinga full-time PM&R Associate Medical Director leader interested in building a practice and growing with the community. This opportunity has a great financial package available including an income guarantee and full relocation.
- High-income potential + High signing bonus
- Shared call
- Attending inpatient caseload
- Full Relocation Package
ENCOMPASS HEALTH PM&R MEDICAL DIRECTOR DESCRIPTION
- The Medical Director oversees the programmatic quality and integrity of the hospital?s rehabilitation services. He/she plays a pivotal role in optimizing the overall clinical care of the hospital while also providing clinical care to patients
- Partner with the CEO to advance the hospital?s position as the inpatient rehabilitation hospital of choice in the location service area. Enhance hospital patient satisfaction rankings to exceed the Encompass Health average and achieve a consistent top 10 clinical ranking.
- Establish strong relationships with other specialists in the market area to make them aware of the benefits and the criteria for inpatient rehabilitation. Since a patient?s opportunity for inpatient rehabilitation is dependent upon referrals from other specialists and acute care providers, the Medical Director?s role in educating other clinicians and developing confidence in the hospital?s services is critical to the hospital?s success and patient access to appropriate services
- Develop a known and visible presence within the hospital with a reputation for being accessible and approachable among the staff, patients, and families. Medical Director will be generously compensated for administrative services
- PM&R Physician will establish a private practice to include a caseload of medically complex inpatient rehabilitation patients and an outpatient rehabilitation practice if he or she chooses. The Physiatrist will set up a relationship with an independent billing company and retain 100% of his/her own billing and collections.
- MD or DO with a state medical license or willingness to obtain a state license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Acute Inpatient rehabilitation hospital experience required
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
WHERE YOU WILL PRACTICE - MARTIN TENNESSEE
Martin Tennessee is a great college town with cultural opportunities that are usually found in larger cities. No state tax, very low crime rate, and low cost of living make it a great place to raise a family. The excellent school system and the University of Tennessee at Martin give everything you could want in a family-friendly place to live. Martin is a cozy small town.
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.