Full Time Physiatry Job TN
9 days ago
Seeking a full-time Stroke Program Director and inpatient PM&R physician who is interested in building a practice and growing with the community. Excellent opportunity to lead a specialty program and make an impact with quality initiatives. This opportunity has a great financial package including a generous income guarantee and full relocation.
- High-Income Potential
- Monthly Leadership Stipend
- Generous Income Guarantee and Relocation
- Flexible Schedule
- Patient Variety
- Excellent IM Support
- Leadership Advancement Opportunity
- MD or DO with a state medical license or willingness to obtain a state license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Hospital-based physiatry experience is preferred but not required
- Interest in being a part of a thriving community
- New Grads Welcome
Where you will practice - Jackson Tennessee
Jackson is deeply rooted in history and legendary music icons. Explore the place where country and rock fused together to form Rockabilly. Take in the beauty of the outdoors at Cypress Grove Nature Park and Lake Graham. Outdoor events and festivals abound, and foodies will love the thriving restaurants. Affordable, friendly home communities will welcome you!
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.