* 100% outpatient practice
* Join a passionate medical staff in a non-profit community-based organization
* In addition to the main clinic, facility operates 6 satellite clinics throughout southern Arkansas
* Services include: pediatrics, chronic disease management, women's health, dentistry, family practice and prescription medication assistance program
* Hospitalist program in place
* Typical patient volume is between 22-25/day
*40-hour work week includes 1 afternoon for administrative time
* Call is once every 4-6/weeks (provider is equipment with a tablet for home use and call)
* Responsible for rotating later evening shifts with other providers as well as working day in Saturday clinics (extra pay)
* Base salary starts around $185k with a full and comprehensive benefit package including: health, vision, dental, life, long and short term disability, 403(b), full malpractice coverage, paid DEA and licensure fees, sign on bonus, educational loan repayment, CME, paid holidays, sick days and vacation
* J1/H1B visas may apply!
* The city is known for its beautiful scenic grove of pine trees that encompasses its surroundings.
* There is something for everyone from a quaint downtown district, to an abundance of historical attractions and unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation
*40 minutes from Little Rock, Arkansas