Family Medicine physician is sought to join a physician-owned and run, 13-physician primary care practice with offices in Jacksonville and Cabot, Arkansas.
About the practice opportunity
- Work normal Monday-Friday office hours.
- Group is primarily looking for a physician for its Jacksonville office.
- Replace a physician that will be retiring soon.
- The candidate would see patients of all ages.
- Base salary is in the $215K range with bonus potential and very comprehensive benefits- malpractice, health, vacation, 401K, etc.
- Option for partnership in one to two years with very minimal buy-in.
About Little Rock, Arkansas
Little Rock, the state capitol, is located in central Arkansas. With a service area of 1 million people within a 50-mile radius, physicians will be busy from the start. Residents enjoy over 24 miles of paved river trails for biking and running as well as easy access to Pinnacle Mountain State Park which is a great location for hiking. Little Rock boasts the Little Rock Zoo, Arkansas Arts Center, Arkansas Symphony and the Repertory Theater, and the Presidential Library, to name a few attractions. Come explore all this great city has to offer.
Contact: Neal Fenster