Full Time Family Practice Job AR
9 days ago
A 30+-year-old federally qualified community health center with 20 sites and 50 providers in northwest Arkansas has an opening for a Famly Medicine physician to join them.
About the Opportunity
- The group has needs in Siloam Springs, Rogers, and Centerton, AR.
- Monday through Friday practice with regular office hours.
- See around 20 patients per day (patients of all ages).
- Heavy Medicaid and self-pay population.
- Work in a Patient-Centered Medical Home setting.
- eClinicalWorks EMR
- $225K to $240K base compensation + Bonus potential
- Excellent Benefits include malpractice that doesn't require a tail, retirement with a top matching program, 5 weeks vacation/CME, 10 paid holidays, and a commencement bonus.
- Federal Loan Repayment- $50k over 2 years
About Northwest Arkansas Area
Northwest Arkansas is a metropolitan area and region in Arkansas within the Ozark Mountains. It includes four of the ten largest cities in the state: Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, and Bentonville, the surrounding towns of Benton and Washington counties, and adjacent rural Madison County, Arkansas. The area boasts wonderful schools, excellent real estate options, and lots of industry, including the home of Walmart.
Contact: Greg Basse
Phone: (314) 391-4739
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.