Full Time Anesthesia Job Johnstown, PA
An exciting anesthesiologist opportunity is now available at a physician-run group in Pennsylvania. They will be staffing it with 9 to 10 physicians and 29 to 30 CRNAs. This is a care team model, medically directing 3.3 to 3.6 rooms on average. Physicians currently do all labor epidurals. The 1st call will be in-house, and 2nd call can be taken from home if you are within 30 minutes of the hospital. Post call day will be off. While the weekday work will be medically directed, some of the weekend work may end up being personally performed, so they prefer to have physicians that are comfortable also doing their own cases. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
Johnstown is home to high-performing schools, safe and affordable neighborhoods, a rich historical heritage, and a lively culture and arts scene. Recreation for all four seasons abounds, including hiking, biking, and running trails. Enjoy winter activities at some of the most acclaimed resorts on the east coast. It is also situated 70 miles from Pittsburgh.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2628448.
- Physician-run management group
- Care team model
- Medically direct 3.3 to 3.6 rooms on average
- Physicians currently do all labor epidurals
- 1st and 2nd call with post call day off
- Conducting virtual interviews
- May do own cases on the weekends
- 1.5 hours east of Pittsburgh
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.