Permanent Physiatry Job Nashville, TN
If you choose the employed option you will receive medical benefits, a retirement plan, CME time and stipend, life/disability benefits, vacation PTO, and malpractice insurance.
The creative spirit from Nashville's music landscape flows into the area's myriad art galleries, up-and-coming fashion scene, historic landmarks and chef-driven restaurants.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2619676.
- Independent contractor or employed
- May consider part time
- Utilize your strong PM&R training
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Skilled nursing facility and/or inpatient rehab
- General PM&R procedures and consults
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.