Full Time Anesthesia Job Allentown, PA
A new general and cardiac anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania at a large anesthesia group. The group is hiring an experienced physician to do cardiac, general including regionals, OB, level I trauma, neurology, and orthopedic procedures. This position will be 95 percent supervision. There will be a 1:7 first call with post day off. There will be no second call. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This position offers a lucrative salary with equity and profit sharing.
Come live and practice in Allentown, the fastest growing city in Pennsylvania and cited as a national success story in April 2016 by the Urban Land Institute for its downtown redevelopment and transformation, one of only six communities in the country to have been named as such. You will be just over an hour from Philadelphia. The area offers excellent schools, lots of recreational opportunities, great quality of life with reasonable cost of living, and much more.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Cardiac and general anesthesiologist
- 95 percent supervision
- 1:7 first call with post day off, no second call
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Regionals, OB, trauma center, neuro, and orthopedics
- Large anesthesia group
- Lucrative salary with equity and profit sharing
- 45 miles north of Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.