Permanent Anesthesia Job Bethlehem, PA
They are offering excellent benefits with a $250K base salary. You will receive medical benefits, a retirement package, CME and vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
Cumberland Valley, a.k.a. Cumberland County, and the surrounding counties make up the South Central Pennsylvania region including Harrisburg, Hershey, Gettysburg, Lancaster, York, Reading and Chambersburg. These nearby destinations offer a multitude of amenities to those residing in Cumberland, including hospitals, the Harrisburg International Airport, Amtrak station, colleges and universities, outlet shopping, Hershey Park, the Gettysburg National Military Park, the Hollywood Casino, and more.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please contact Linda Graziani directly at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- No call, no weekends, 40 hours per week
- Salary: $250K base
- Good mix of all general procedures
- Doing your own cases
- Excellent benefits package
- Retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.