Providence Medical Group is seeking a board-eligible/board-certified Interventional Cardiology physician to join a high quality, supportive group of four Cardiologists, one interventional cardiologist and an experienced and talented cardiac surgeon. The Providence Heart Institute at St. Joseph Hospital in Eureka and this high-volume practice serves a large catchment area of greater than 150k population, and is the only interventional cardiology practice in the region. You would be joining a very busy, high volume cardiology department that is highly collaborative. Working side by side with skilled interventional cardiology and cardiac surgery, the cardiologists provide the highest level of quality cardiovascular care to the community. Practice at St. Joseph Hospital, Eureka, a regional cardiology referral center with advanced STEMI designation, two modern cath labs, level 3 trauma center, cardiac surgery program, vascular surgery, neurosurgery, advanced cancer care and a Family Medicine Residency Program. Cardiology clinic and separate diagnostic center are both within minutes of St. Joseph Hospital. Join this exceptional, employed team of cardiologists and enjoy outstanding quality of life in the beautiful and welcoming coastal community of Eureka, right in the heart of the Redwood Coast of northern California.
- Full-time position, mix of inpatient and outpatient care
- 1:2 call for interventional only
- Experienced physicians preferred, new graduates will be considered
- Loan repayment, competitive compensation and benefits
- Well-trained and highly skilled support staff
- H1-B candidates accepted
- Compensation is between $540,648 and $828,842 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Group provides high quality care for Humboldt County and surrounding communities. Our regional group has nearly 500 physicians/APCs and a tradition of excellence that extends from routine care to leading-edge surgical procedures. The Humboldt market has 20+ clinics and specialties. Providence St. Joseph Hospital Eureka has served the community for more than 100 years and along with Redwood Memorial Hospital in Fortuna is staffed by dedicated professionals who provide compassionate care to all.
Where Youll Live
Humboldt County, located on the North Coast of California, offers a unique blend of natural beauty, outdoor recreation, and a strong sense of community. The area features stunning landscapes, including redwood forests and a rugged coastline, as well as plenty of activities such as hiking, fishing, and surfing. Humboldt County is known for the Cal Poly Humboldt university, its arts and culture scene, and sustainable living is encouraged due to the region's agricultural heritage.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 9070