Permanent Anesthesia Job Erie, PA
For this partnership track position, you'll be provided relocation assistance, a 401(k) with contributions and a pension plan, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, health benefits, and five weeks of vacation to start.
You will enjoy living in this Pennsylvania city. It is a popular waterfront destination with surrounding state parks, four seasons of nice weather, a strong economy, and welcoming people.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full time position
- No call
- Basis regional skills required
- Freestanding ambulatory surgery center
- Cases include healthy kids, ENT, podiatry, eyes, ortho, endoscopy, plastics, general
- 401(k) with contributions and a pension plan
- Health benefits and malpractice insurance
- Five weeks' vacation to start
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.