Full Time Pharmacist Job IN
Job DescriptionWe are seeking an experienced Outpatient Pharmacist to provide guidance as we develop and implement a central fill model to optimize prescription processing and delivery, enhance patient care, and drive operational efficiency. As Central Fill goes live, this role will become part of the staffing model at Central Fill. Plenty of professional growth opportunities as we like to promote from within whenever possible. Competitive compensation plus relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus are available.
All candidates must have, at minimum, their Bachelor's in Pharmacy and at least 2 years of outpatient, retail, or similar work environments pharmacist experience along with significant technology competencies. Those with current or prior central fill pharmacist experience and experience with bubble packing/adherence packaging and medication synchronization will be given preference.
Our community is in beautiful northeastern Indiana and provides a low cost of living along with a family-friendly environment with plenty of outdoor and indoor activities to choose from.
Looking to interview quickly so don't delay! Send your CV in confidence to email@example.com and contact me directly at 954-837-2603.
***Please reference JOB-2887431***
- Advanced Progressive Health System / Pharmacy Residency Program well established
- 2 years or more of relevant retail or outpatient central fill pharmacist exp. required
- Position will lead the implementation of a Central Fill Pharmacy
- Full Time Flexible M-F Daytime Hours - no weekends required
- Sign On Bonus & Relocation Assistance Available
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Low Cost of Living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.