Full Time Pharmacist Job IN
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an experienced Pediatric Clinical Pharmacy Specialist to serve this unique patient population with a heavy focus on our Level III NICU department (80% or more of your time). This role will be 100% pediatrics and provide for a great work/life balance working an 8-on/6-off daytime schedule with 8-hour shifts. Our progressive health system also provides you with plenty of precepting opportunities with our pharmacy residents and students who rotate through.
All candidates must have, at minimum, their PharmD and hold either a PGY1 Pharmacist Residency training along with 3 additional years of dedicated pediatric pharmacist experience or have a PGY2 in Pharmacy Pediatrics. Current PGY2 Pediatric Pharmacy Residents are now being considered. Must work towards obtaining a BCPPS within 2 years of hire if certification is not already held.
Located in Northern IN approximately 2 hours away from South Bend, our community boasts a low cost of living and plenty of outdoor activities with over 400 natural lakes for relaxing getaways.
Actively interviewing now so don't delay! Send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact me directly at 954-837-2603.
***Please reference JOB-2890524***
- Advanced Progressive Health System / Level III NICU
- Northeast Indiana community / Low Cost of Living
- 100% Clinical Pediatric NICU Focused Pharmacy Specialist
- 8on6off daytime Wed. - Wed. schedule
- Sign On Bonus & Relocation Assistance Available
- Full Benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.