Full Time Pharmacist Job IN
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an experienced Ambulatory Care Clinical Pharmacy Specialist to serve our ambulatory patients as a part of our Health System's Physicians Group under collaborative practice agreements while collaborating on an interdisciplinary team. Plenty of professional growth opportunities here within a 'putting people first' culture.
All candidates must have, at minimum, their Bachelor's in Pharmacy and hold a PGY1 Ambulatory Residency. A PGY2 in Ambulatory Care is preferred.
Our community has a lower than average cost of living with plenty of outdoor activities available.
Actively interviewing now so don't delay! Send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact me directly at 954-837-2603.
***Please reference JOB-2855478***
- Advanced Progressive Health System's Clinics
- Northeastern Indiana Community
- Ambulatory Clinical Pharmacy Specialist role
- Full Time M-F Day Shift schedule (banker hours)
- Sign On Bonus & Relocation Assistance Available
- Approx. 130K & up starting out
- Full Benefits
- 2 hrs. from South Bend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.