Come live and practice in this great Missouri city. Combine this city's low costs with a recent blossoming of artists, chefs, and entrepreneurs, and you get an underrated but excellent town. The town is resurrecting century-old buildings downtown to offer a unique shopping and dining experience. Plus, they have a strong school system and access to a nearby airport. The nurse anesthetist will work 10 and 12-hour weekday shifts with around 4 months off a year between vacation and rotational weeks off. The cases will be bread and butter, neuro, ortho, and GYN and all will include some lines and regionals. The pay is competitive, and you will be offered a sign-on or student loan repayment in addition to the benefits. New Grads are welcome to apply.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619.
**Please reference JOB - 2827447
- Almost 4 months off a year
- SW MO underrated community
- Sign-on or Student Loan Bonus
- 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Low cost of living
- Arts and great restaurants
- New grad CRNA's welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail