This is an energetic Midwestern city that offers a thriving downtown, a low cost of living, and a friendly and progressive population. Boasting many collegiate universities, this ideal family-friendly Missouri city is a couple of hours from Kansas City and St. Louis and offers much for people of all ages.
This hospital had a superb record of maintaining an excellent work environment. CRNAs are well compensated and can perform a vast array of anesthesia procedures. Call is practically nonexistent, you will only be responsible for one weekend of call per year (No weekday call!). 8 and 10-hour shifts are available. $200K base for 3 years of experience and up. A $260K+ Income is attainable with extra work. A Sign-On Bonus and Relocation expense are included along with a superb benefits package. New Grads are encouraged to apply. Please respond with a resume of immediate consideration!
For more information concerning this position and others across the country, please contact David Siegel at 954-837-2640 (call or text), and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference JOB-2810592
- 2 hours's to St. Louis and Kansas City
- Energetic Missouri Sports City
- 8 or 10 hr shifts with No traditional call
- Sign on
- $260K+ potential
- New Grads Welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail