Full spectrum Anesthesia from high complexity tertiary?and quaternary?care services, to community?and ambulatory anesthesia care.?The clinical platform includes Trauma, Cardiac, Vascular, Pediatric, Neurosurgery, ENT, Transplant Surgery, high-risk OB and OB-Gyn, Surgical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, Urology, Orthopedic Spine, and total joints.
Who we are seeking:
- Qualified applicants with a strong work ethic and an appreciation of excellent teamwork.
- Those interested in continuing their education and developing their practice in a fast-paced and challenging work environment.
- Those interested in working in an environment that provides a broad mix of surgical, orthopedic, neurosurgical, and obstetric cases.
- BSN and master?s degree
- CRNA board certification
- BLS & ACLS certification
About the position:
Join a team of 65 CRNAs, 4 active SRNAs, 65 physicians, and 32 residents. Our anesthesia providers are among the most skilled and practiced in their fields, offering our patients high-quality and state-of-the-art surgical, ICU, pain medicine, and NORA care for both adults and children across the region.
They also staff a freestanding ambulatory surgery center, a small community hospital, and two freestanding endoscopy centers. Several opportunities are available for rotating through one, or more clinical sites to enable you to develop your clinical interests.With?more than?60 anesthetizing locations,?they perform?more than?60,000 anesthetics annually.?Join one of thelargest academic medical centers in Massachusetts. Level 1 Trauma Center.
About the compensation:
- Top-rated base salary
- Relocation Bonus of up to $5,000
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Loan Forgiveness
- Matching 401k and Pension Plan
- Flexible scheduling with paid time off
- Generous CME Time and Practice Allowance
About the location:40 miles west of Boston. Enjoy all four seasons of living, with access to beautiful green spaces, some of the best school systems in the state with excellent options for both public and private schools. Affordable housing with more bang for your dollar. The area is one of New England?s fastest-growing cities!
Contact: Robyn Baker