A respected hospital network in Boston is looking for a permanent CRNA to work a 40 hour a week job with no call. There is extra work available and incentives for those who want to work more. The shifts can be 12, 10 or 8 hours long, your choice. With just 7 years' experience as a CRNA, one can expect to make in the $260K's for your 40-hour week. There are two retirement programs worth about $14K-$19K if maximized. Plus receive generous benefits including a large CME/licensing fund and plenty of time off. The mix of cases will keep you challenged but do not expect to see pediatrics or hearts. Live in the historic city of Boston, Massachusetts. This cultural center in the northeast offers plenty of dining, shopping, entertainment, and excitement. New Graduates are welcome to apply.
Please respond with resume if you would like to be considered.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619.
**Please reference JOB - 2778489
- 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts in the city of Boston
- To the $260K's with 7 years' experience
- Retirement up to $19K annually
- Modern Hospital network
- Close knit anesthesia team
- Full benefits including Funding account
- Excellent Boston location
- Nice mix of cases
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail