Full Time Family Practice Job Granville, NY
Washington County, New York, Medical Director Opportunity
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- This is a permanent position
- Advance your career providing safe, high-quality care as a primary care physician at a premier skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility.
- If you live near Wells, Vermont, Poultney, Vermont, Hartford, Comstock, or Argyle you are in a perfect location to enjoy a flexible work model with a mix of onsite rounding and remote work.
- We ask that you be board certified in family medicine (FM) or internal medicine (IM), have a passion to serve active older adults, and a desire to lead in a medical director role.
- Competitive Compensation, with an estimated salary range of $170,000/annually to $250,000/annually with the opportunity to earn incentives.
- Position Highlights:
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- No primary night call
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive fee schedule and monthly medical directorship stipend
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage, CME, and mileage
- 40-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWells Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.