Full Time Anesthesia Job Sayre, PA
Guthrie is seeking a fellowship trained, board-certified/board-eligible Cardiac Anesthesiologist with transesophageal echocardiography examination (TEE) certification to join its collegial team in Sayre, Pennsylvania. This role is part of a large, multispecialty team working in a world-class facility with 18 state-of-the-art operating rooms. The Anesthesia Department manages the OR schedule, providing the structure for a smooth, efficient workday. It also sees roughly 250 open cardiac cases annually, as well as TAVR and advanced vascular surgery performed in a hybrid operating room. The position also involves working in the Cath Lab with the groups Cardiologists, as well as include a faculty position for Guthries residency program. Join Guthrie and be part of an exceptional team of healthcare professionals changing lives throughout the region.
- Full-time position with faculty responsibilities
- Excellent work-life balance with 8 to 10 weeks offper year
- $200,000 in loan forgiveness available for qualified candidates
- Up to $15,000 in relocation/sign-on bonus options
- Compensation is between $600,000 and $675,000 per year
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice/Liability Insurance including tail coverage
- Guthrie retirement savings plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions (Guthrie matches 1/2 of the first 6% you invest. In addition Guthrie contributes an age based amount from 1-3.5% or your income - Employees are 100% vested after 3 years)
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- Must be fellowship trained in Cardiac Anesthesiology or in the certification process, as well as certified in Echocardiography or in the certification process
Where Youll Work
Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital is an award-winning, 254-bed tertiary care referral center serving patients across the Twin Tier region of New York and Pennsylvania. Along with providing a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services across multiple specialties, it features a Regional Level I Trauma Center, a Cancer Center, a Cardiac and Vascular Center, is accredited by the Pennsylvania Trauma Systems Foundation, and is served by Guthrie Air, a regional aeromedical helicopter program.
Where Youll Live
Sayre, Pennsylvania is a picturesque, vibrant community that perfectly blends tranquility and modern amenities. Sayre's tree-lined streets and welcoming parks provide an ideal setting for families, while the thriving local arts scene, including the acclaimed Sayre Theater, adds cultural richness. With top-notch schools and a low crime rate, Sayre creates an idyllic haven for those seeking a balanced and fulfilling life.
Who Youll Work For
Guthrie is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare system providing full-spectrum care to patients across Pennsylvania and New York. As one of the longest established group practices in the country, Guthrie has more than 365 primary and specialty care physicians and 300 advanced practice practitioners, and sees more than 1.5 million patients annually. With an emphasis on quality care, Guthrie works with its communities to help people attain optimal, life-long health and well-being.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 25000
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.