Full Time Family Practice Job Kingston, NY
$250k - $275k yearly
2 months ago
Valor Healthcare operates over 50 VA Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) inthe United States as a contractor for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Valor provides afull range of medical services to veterans through the operation of CBOCs, tailored to meet thespecific needs of local VA medical centers. Our comprehensive set of services includes primarycare, diagnostics, laboratory, telehealth, behavioral health, and more.
Experience the lifestyle you deserve inKingston, NY. Located just 90 miles north of NYC, Kingston offers the benefits of the big city without the hustle and bustle. Enjoy three diverse districts complete withunique shopping, breweries, award winning restaurants and fine arts. Situated along the mighty Hudson River, you can take the day to go sailing, paddleboarding, canoeing, or just enjoying the natural scenery of the area.
About Our Benefits
Competitive Salary & Annual Incentive
Great Work/Life Balance - No Nights/Weekends
Outpatient Only, 10-12 PPD, No Call
401(k) with Employer Match
Excellent Benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription
Generous PTO including vacation, sick, paid holidays and personal time
The Clinic Medical Director (CMD) is responsible for all clinical aspects of their individual CBOC. The physician diagnoses and treats diseases and injuries of human internal organ systems and delivers preventive treatment of primary care needs, including chronic disease management, of patients through routine physical examination and testing.
- 4+ years clinical medical practice with healthcare management experience preferred; government healthcare environment preferred; specific requirements could vary based on individual VA contract.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine Degree
- Board certified in family practice or internal medicine
- Must be credentialed and remain in good standing through the Veterans Health Administration (VA).
- Valid, unrestricted license in the state of desired employment, or in any U.S. state or territory, depending on VA contractual requirements.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (must be renewed periodically as specified by the certifying agency ' AHA valid for two years, e.g.) and in ACLS as specified by individual VAMC contract
- Current, unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.