Full Time Family Practice Job Spring Valley, NY
Job DescriptionThe Inline Group -
- Hours:Clinic Hours: 8 AM to 12 AM | Will work Daytime, one evening per week, Fridays, and available on weekends. | Full-time is 37.5 hours and Part-Time is 30 hours or less
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: Varies
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Salary range: $195,000.00 to $390,000.00
- Benefits: We provide full benefits, including life, health, dental, and vision coverage, ensuring your well-being.- Paid Malpractice Insurance: FTCA Malpractice Coverage- Financial Planning: Benefit from our 403B plan, ensuring your financial security for the future.- Student Loan Assistance: Our facilities are eligible for NHSC loan repayment and NYS Public Loan Forgiveness to help manage your financial burden.- Tax Advantages: Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Reimbursement Cards- Professional Growth: Support for CME activities and medical licensure ensures you stay at the forefront of your field.- Work-Life Balance: Enjoy generous PTO accruals and up to 13 Paid Holidays.
- Additional Info: Responsibilities:- Will float between Spring Valley and Sullivan County sites (South Fallsburg and Liberty) - Provides general medical care to health center patients- Evaluates patient's health status and initiates therapeutic and preventive measures- Educates patients by teaching preventative care- Documents patients' history and treatments- Performs medical triage- Stabilizes emergencies prior to hospitalization- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests. Follows-up on patients- When appropriate, refers patients to specialists or other physiciansWhat you bring to Refuah:- Board Certified/Eligible in Family Medicine- Active NYS License or ability to attain one- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment- Compassionate and empathetic approach to patient care
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.