Full Time Family Practice Job Tucson, AZ
22 days ago
Employed Family Medicine Opportunity in Tucson, Arizona - The Soul of the Sonoran Desert!
Tenet Healthcare along with Carondelet Medical Group is actively seeking additional Family Medicine physicians for full-time opportunities in Tucson, AZ.
Carondelet Physician Group is one of the largest multi-specialty practice groups in Southern Arizona with over 100 providers. We have immediate openings for BE/BC primary care physicians to join our large, thriving practices throughout Tucson, AZ.
- Full-time, employed opportunities
- Monday-Friday, regular business hours ' No weekends!
- Outpatient only ' no rounding or inpatient responsibilities
- Call is once a week and one weekend a month
- Opportunities to join established practices with other providers
- Specialists available to collaborate with
- Build your patient base quickly ' short ramp up period anticipated
Some of the Benefits of Joining Carondelet Medical Group:
- Management of all business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
- Administrative support that includes an in-house marketing and business development team ready to help you grow your practice
- Professional centralized support for billing, credentialing, and human resources
- A competitive and comprehensive financial and benefits package
- Malpractice, health, dental, life insurance, and retirement benefits
- MD or DO
- BE/BC with the American Board of Family Medicine
- Arizona licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the state of Arizona
- Motivated physicians of all experience levels are encouraged and welcome to apply
- Bilingual skills are a plus but not required
Life in Tucson
Tucson offers medical and health professionals a high quality of life with world-class medical facilities, year-round outdoor activities, a thriving arts and culture scene, a low cost of living and friendly communities. The city's mild climate and natural beauty provide endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, while its rich history and unique blend of cultures are celebrated through numerous festivals and events. With a strong education system and a supportive healthcare network, Tucson is an excellent place for medical and health professionals to build their careers and make a difference in people's lives.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.