Full Time Family Practice Job Tucson, AZ
$210k - $230k yearly
3 months ago
Residency Program Core Faculty Family Medicine Physician Non-Profit Community Health Center Tucson, AZ
Join a fully integrated non-profit community health center located in Tucson! As a Federally Qualified Health Center, our number one mission is to serve and care for the underserved populations of the Tucson area.
The Family Medicine Residency Program Core Faculty serves as a clinical leader, assuring the delivery of high-quality teaching and patient care as part of a robust accredited Residency program. The Core Faculty is dedicated to training competent, compassionate, and community-oriented family physicians and demonstrates evaluation and assessment skills, leadership, and an understanding of the Family Medicine core competencies and Milestones as required by Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
1. M-F (8 am -5 pm) work schedule, no on-call, paid holidays, and a HUGE PTO package!
2. 100% outpatient-based, 60% clinical, 20% precepting/teaching, and 20% administrative position!
3. $210,000 - $230,000 (DOE)+ Sign-on/Relocation potential
4. Student Loan Repayment is available through NHSC, State, and county-based programs!
5. 403(b) retirement w/employer match!
6. Medical Malpractice Insurance and Tail covered through the FTCA at NO COST TO YOU
Interested in learning more about other potential opportunities? Contact Alphonse Bilicic for additional details: Alphonse Bilicic Director of Physician Recruitment The FQHC Recruiters (503) 567-8127 (call/text) Alphonseb@uhcsolutions.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.