Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job NH
6 days ago
An established & expanding practice in southern New Hampshire has an opening for an Oncology Physician. This is a unique opportunity to join a renowned practice in a robust community cancer center.
About the opportunity:
- Practice is co-located within the Hospital Cancer Center, which offers the latest chemotherapy, access to clinical trials, and integrated care with surgeons, palliative care, and inpatient providers.
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
- EPIC EMR
- Market rate salary dependent on experience, plus a benefits package that includes health, dental, 403b and 457 Retirement Plans, CME
- Hospital-employed position with a very generous PTO, Generous Student Loan Reimbursement, andSign-on Bonus
- The only city in the country voted the ?Best Place to Live in America? twice by Money magazine.
- Located just north of the Massachusetts border, one hour from Boston
- Enjoy the White Mountains ski areas such as Bretton Woods, Loon, Waterville Valley, Cranmore, Cannon, Sunapee, and many more.
- Summer activities include the coast, Hampton Beach, Rye, Portsmouth, and our lakes region.
- Lake Winnipesaukee and Lake Sunapee are highly desired vacation destinations.
- This once-small mill town is now New Hampshire?s second-largest city after Manchester, with a diverse population of more than 90,000.
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.