Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job NH
9 days ago
A well-respected Academic Medical Center in New Hampshire has an opening for a Hematology/Oncology Physician.
About the employer:
- Over 256 active and ongoing research projects, led by 145 Cancer Center members, and supported by more than $68M in grant funding annually from federal & other sources
- Cancer Center is one of only 53 NCI-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers and the only one north of Boston and east of Buffalo
- Achieved its NCI designation in 1978 and its Comprehensive status in 1990
- Committed to providing access to research-based, high-quality care, advanced technologies, and clinical trials for patients throughout northern New England.
- Research, clinical care, and training are integrated at the Cancer Center with priority on translation of innovation, interdisciplinary care, team science, and career development
- Grow and develop benign hematology in its education, research, and clinical activities
- Leading compensation and benefits packages, along with generous PTO and CME time
- Area boasts four seasons of outdoor activities, including skiing, hiking, boating, swimming
- 70 miles from an International Airport, 180 miles from Montreal, 2 hours to Boston
- Downtown area is a cultural hub with attractions such as an Opera House, the AVA Gallery, a seasonal Farmer's Market, and summer concerts on the green
- A population of 15,000 people
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.