Full Time Family Practice Job WY
7 days ago
A newly founded and physician-run multi-specialty clinic inGillette, Wyoming, is adding a compassionate BC/BE Outpatient Family Medicine Physician to their team!
- Enjoy a true work/life balance with a Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. schedule. NO call and NO weekends.
- See outpatientsin this comprehensive health and wellness clinic.
- This company was created to provide prospective healthcare to the community, and they encourage spending more time with patients through a lower daily patient volume.
- The clinic offers top-tier technology resources to help achieve goals and is open to additional resource recommendations pertaining to your specialist field.
- Excellent compensation with a $20,000 signing bonus and $30,000 for relocation.
- Exceptional benefits includefully paid health insurance,401k with 8% match, $5k CME and 5 CME days,6 weeks PTOplus sick time, and much more.
- Offering 250K base
You Should Move to Campbell County, Wyoming!
Campbell County is between the Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming and the Black Hills of South Dakota. It's a thriving community with over 50,000 residents from all over the country. This location is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts, offering activities such as hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, camping, and boating. You are also within driving distance of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks and all their activities. Additionally, you are conveniently close to Mount Rushmore and Devils Tower. Campbell County boasts the largest recreation center in Wyoming, a library, a sporting complex, a museum, Children's Developmental Services, a regional airport, restaurants, a splash park, an AVA Art Center, and more. The community also has excellent schools for all ages, a very low crime rate, and an unemployment rate lower than the state and national averages.
Contact: Greg Johnson
Phone: (314) 587-4730
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.