Full Time Cardiothoracic Surgery Job Tucson, AZ
14 days ago
Employed Cardiothoracic Surgery Opportunity in Tucson, Arizona
Tenet Healthcare along with Carondelet Medical Group is actively seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join a very busy, professionally managed practice in Tucson, Arizona!
- Full-time, employed opportunity
- Typical schedule: 1–2 days of clinic and 3–4 days in the OR
- Compensated call – shared with one other CT surgeon
- Patient census: average 10 patients per clinic day and 5–7 surgeries per week
- Equipment/Resources: Hybrid room and robot
- Physician-driven group with strong administrative support that includes an in-house marketing and business development team ready to help you grow your practice
- Management of all business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
- Professional centralized support for billing, credentialing, and human resources
- A competitive and comprehensive financial and benefits package
- Malpractice, health, dental, life insurance, and retirement benefits
- MD or DO
- Arizona licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the state of Arizona
About St. Mary's Hospital:
- Received the 2022 Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target Stroke Honor Roll Elite and Target Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With the Guidelines program.
- Certified as a Primary Plus Stroke Center by DNV Healthcare.
- Accredited as a Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiologists at Level 5 in 2014 and 2017, with cycle VI in process and completion target date of 6/21.
- Designated as a Cardiac Receiving Center by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
Life in Tucson
Tucson offers medical and health professionals a high quality of life with world-class medical facilities, year-round outdoor activities, a thriving arts and culture scene, a low cost of living and friendly communities. The city's mild climate and natural beauty provide endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, while its rich history and unique blend of cultures are celebrated through numerous festivals and events. With a strong education system and a supportive healthcare network, Tucson is an excellent place for medical and health professionals to build their careers and make a difference in people's lives.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.