Full Time Family Practice Job Vancouver, WA
24 days ago
Family Practice OR Internal Medicine Physician Vancouver, WA
4 day work week and NO Call!
We are looking for a Family medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join our medical group full-time in Vancouver, WA. We are looking for a dedicated, experienced MD or DO who is willing to join our team for a long-term commitment. The Physician will be required to see patients as a PCP with patient responsibilities about 32 hours per week, approximately a 4-day work week. The incoming Physician will be able to work cooperatively and effectively with the management team. He/she will understand our mission, practice the clinics policy on confidentiality in respect to all clinic information, and exhibit professional behavior in all facets of work.
We offer comprehensive family care and urgent care services across 3 clinics in the Vancouver, WA area.We are dedicated to helping patients meet their healthcare goals in a safe, compassionate, and professional environment. The providers work to provide their patients with comprehensive treatment options that benefit each person's emerging or chronic medical needs-whether it's a same-day appointment for an unexpected cold or a long-term plan to manage chronic pain. We believe in a patient-centered approach to medicine, where each patient becomes a partner with their healthcare provider, taking part in decision making and care plans.In our Family and Urgent Care practice, we use state of the art technology and emerging methodologies to provide our patients with the best care possible.We offer both family practice needs with the ability to see and treat patients on an Urgent/same day basis. We have Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Therapists and Administrative staff on board to help with day-to-day operations within the clinics and to help provide high quality care.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direct patient care- providing high quality primary care to our patient base
- Ensure compliance with policies and regulatory requirements, working with other clinic departments to meet clinic objectives
- Create and implement best practices program and clinic policies, maintaining industry best practices and the highest quality of care
- Ensure the clinic is successful in meeting annual CMS and Washington Basic Health and CHIP quality measures, in particular Meaningful Use and Patient Centered Primary-Care-Home initiatives
- Review and address all patient complaints as they relate to clinical care
- Actively participate in quality improvement activities by attending provider meetings, leading Patient Care Committee, and developing educational programs for providers
- Advise on medical information system's needs; develop, recommend, and conduct special studies of operations
- See patients on both an urgent care basis as well as maintain a patient panel
- Report directly to senior management of facility, including status updates to Medical Management team
- Physician Board-Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Current license to practice medicine (MD or DO) in WA
- Prior experience working with Electronic Health Record Systems. Athena preferred, but not required
- Participating provider / capable of participating in Center for Medicare and Medicaid Service (CMS) and Washington Medicaid programs
- Approximately 32 hours per week =4 days a week
Benefits- What we offer:
- Malpractice insurance paid
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance
- Comprehensive vacation, PTO and Holidays
- Paid CME
- Quarterly Bonus opportunities
- Paid license/DEA fees
- No Call!
We are looking for an experienced Family practice or Internal Medicine Physician to help lead our reputable medical team into the future. We need a knowledgeable physician who is organized, dedicated, an excellent communicator, and someone who is looking to advance to a leadership position. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and the chance to grow and learn with our fantastic team. We have a wonderful, supportive work environment and a thriving, busy practice. Come join our team and help bring us into the future of healthcare.
If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin/ CEO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.