Full Time Anesthesia Job Sparta, NJ
A health services organization in New Jersey is currently seeking a licensedAnesthesiologist to join one of their specialty practices in Sussex County.
About the Opportunity:
- Setting: Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Patient Population: Orthopedic(mostly) and replacements
The Anesthesiologist will:
- Assess patients before surgery to determine their overall health and to develop an appropriate anesthesia plan
- Selectand administerthe appropriate type and dosage of anesthesia to ensure that patients are unconscious and pain-free during surgery
- Continuously monitor the patient's vital signs, including heart rate, blood pressure, oxygen levels, and other parameters
- Provide post-operative pain management to help patients recover comfortably
- Handle emergency situations during surgery, such as unexpected changes in a patient's condition or reactions to anesthesia
- Continue to monitor the patient's condition as they wake from anesthesia
- Perform other duties, as needed
- Licensed to practice medicine in the State of New Jersey
- Board Eligible / Certified in Anesthesiology
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.