Full Time Gastroenterology Job Brooklyn, NY
$380k - $450k yearly
Job DescriptionCome practice in Brooklyn, NY, which is a rejuvenated and exciting borough to live in, just across from Manhattan. You will be working in an area that is undergoing regrowth and gentrification and offers every amenity NYC is famous for, from great delis and cuisine from all over the world to the unparalleled Brooklyn vibe.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.Contact Evan Silverman
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- 3+ years of experience is preferred
- No weekends and no call
- Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese preferred
- General GI, but open to ERCP
- Private outpatient clinic; no inpatient duties
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.