Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Paris, KY
Job DescriptionLexington, Kentucky, Area Emergency Medicine Leadership Opportunity
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- This is a permanent position
- Live in beautiful horse country & be the emergency department leader of this 58-bed facility and 9-bed emergency department that has an annual ED patient volume of 12,000 with an average of 1.4 patients per hour
- The emergency department provides 24-hours of physician coverage
- The patient admission rate is 16%
- Medhost EMR system is utilized
- Schedule: 6a-6p; 6p-6a
- Must be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine, family medicine or internal medicine
- Current ACLS, ATLS and PALS certifications are required.
- Position Highlights:
- Enhanced sign-on bonus for qualified candidates
- Support of a nationwide network of world-class clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWells Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.