Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Paducah, KY
24 days ago
Excellent Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Paducah, KY.
- Excellent compensation model with enhanced sign-on bonus or student loan repayment program
- Historic, walkable downtown area
- Leadership and growth opportunities for career development
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Annual volume is 37,500
- 36 hours of physician coverage
- 24 hours of advanced practice clinician (APC) coverage
- Clinician sees 2.1 patients per hour
- EMR is EPIC
- Admission rate is 22%
About the location:
Paducah serves as the micropolitan hub for more than 60,000 residents of western Kentucky. It is the largest city in the region located on the confluence of the Tennessee and Ohio Rivers. This revitalized city offers daytime charm with the tree-lined brick streets of the Historic Downtown that transforms to a vibrant nightlife scene with live music and engaging events such as theatre, visual art, and the Paducah Symphony Orchestra. This area boasts two large recreational lakes, numerous golf courses, an abundance of shopping and more. Blending a rich history with outstanding schools and neighborhoods, Paducah is an excellent place to call home!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.