Full Time Electrophysiology Job Alexandria, LA
Big Texas non-profit Health System seeks an Electrophysiologist to work in the Alexandria, LA area! Join 800 Physicians!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
The extensive package contains: Electrophysiologist
- Income guarantees
- 100% paid Malpractice and tail
- Retirement funding with % match
- Relo and SignOn $ Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment at $125k ($25k per year) -if eligible
- Medical-health, Dental- andVision 100% paid
- Over 1 month off per year, paid!!
- Sign on and incentive considered in year 1
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
- The areas preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 800 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician-led group with its own board of directors
- Big Texas Health System pays great overall compensation package.
- Year-round outdoor activities include golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating
- Excellent public and private schools
- Excellent family community, great sports, humble people, top schools, no state income tax!
Job/Practice Description: Cardiac Electrophysiologist
The plan is to employ an EP, CV surgeon, 1 general cardiologist, and 1 interventional cardiologist.
This is a new clinic/program.
This will be inpt/outpt mix.
There is an EP in Alexandria, and he works with one of the independent groups.
Currently, there are not any partners due this being a new clinic.
- How many EP labs? 1 EP lab with 4 Cath Labs total
- What is the work schedule?The Cath Lab business hours are 0630-1500 with call crew after close of business. STEMI call only. Weekends are covered by STEMI team
- Inpatient Inpatients in the Cath Lab are done per the availability and schedule of the physician
- Lab n/a
- Call Schedule The current EP doc is not on STEMI call but rotates call with his group with a back up for STEMI.
- How many days in clinic? We would work with the physician on his schedule.I would assume at first it would lean more heavily on clinic and then start to move towards more lab days as the patients build up.I think the ultimate goal would be to have about 2 days in clinic and 2.5 in lab
i.Average # of patients seen per dayI do not know what Dr. currently sees in his clinic.He is a private physician.
ii.How many work hours a week? Typically 4.5 days a week with a for office work.
iii.Team size (e.g. 3 FMs and 3 NPs)
- How many device nurse employ? None. Hawthorne office question.
- How many techs does employ? None. Hawthorne office question.
- Describe the work flow and support for EP procedures. We have a dedicated EP lab. We support each case with a crew of 4 and a presence from anesthesia when needed. Vendor support is in every case.
- Main types of procedures or patients seen In the cath lab, we are able to do device implants, cryo and RF ablation.
Professional Background : Cardiac Electrophysiologist
- Required: Must be board certified/eligible and a Louisiana Medical License will be
- Must possess an unrestricted Louisiana Medical License
- Open to J1 and H1B sponsorship candidates
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.