Full Time Gastroenterology Job Greensboro, NC
Leading Healthcare Group seeks a Gastroenterologist with biliary training to work in an Outpatient practice setting in Greensboro, NC!
Position: Gastro Physician MD/DO
About the Group:
- Greensboro based group is recruiting a biliary trained gastroenterologist recently trained or just completing fellowship to join our highly regarded group of 7 gastroenterologists in Greensboro, North Carolina.As part of the largest physician-owned group in the area, we enjoy a broad primary care referral base for our group, enabling us to focus exclusively on consultative and procedural gastroenterology. Moreover, we enjoy excellent referral relationships within a highly collegial medical community, professional stability and good profitability.
- Outpatient procedures are done predominantly at our endoscopy center, an accredited facility with 4 first-class procedure rooms and an outstanding support staff, located in the same building as the Gastroenterology office.From ERBE coagulators to Olympus 190-series scopes, we have chosen top-of-the-line equipment for the endoscopy center to allow us to give the best patient care possible.
- Inpatient consults and procedures on hospitalized patients are done across the street from the gastroenterology office, and at second hospital approximately 5 minutes from the office.
- The ideal candidate for this position will be a people person with biliary training and advanced endoscopic skills.Our expectations also include excellent communication skills, good teamwork with staff and colleagues, a solid work ethic and a strong service orientation toward patients and referring physicians.
- We offer a competitive initial guaranteed salary during the non-shareholder period of employment, plus a productivity bonus opportunity during the non-shareholder period of employment.Equal shareholder ship for the GI office is available for new graduates after 2 fiscal years.The shareholder income distribution formula is almost entirely productivity based.GI call will be 1 in 6 rotation.
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement
- Great PTO
- Partnership track
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position, Monday-Friday position
- Provide primary medical care in a holistic manner to patients of all ages
- The ideal candidate for this position will be a people person with biliary training and ERCP skills.
- Full Advanced Endoscopic training not a must for this position.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Gastroenterology
- License in North Carolina or pending
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.