Full Time Gastroenterology Job NC
16 days ago
Seeking aboard-eligible or board-certified Gastroenterologistto join a growing gastroenterology practice located in Northeastern North Carolina. New graduates and Visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Opportunity for Academic Appointment
- Hospital privileges with a 974-bed level 1 trauma center
- A growing physician-led private not-for-profit healthcare system
- Established practice with 6 experienced gastroenterologists and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Procedures: Bread and Butter GI
- Large referral network including over 150 Physician practices and 9 owned hospitals
- State-of-the-art outpatient endoscopy center and newly renovated inpatient GI lab
- Ability to teach and to be supported by the Gastroenterology Fellowship program that includes 6 Fellows as well as residents
- Fellows take the first call
- Inpatient support by experienced hospitalist program (GI service is a consulting service)
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package to include: guaranteed base salary, potential bonus structure, annual stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k, 457b, medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic, and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, this city is the 10thlargest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000.Residents enjoy a vibrant art, music, culinary, and festival scene as well access to a four-year university, a community college, and a school of medicine. With excellent affordability, convenient location, and natural resources combined with all the amenities of a metropolitan university town, this is the perfect place to live, work, and play!,
Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, this city is 45 miles east of Interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, and a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC. It is home to numerous waterways perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking, and camping. The location offers a mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities and costs of living are below the national average.
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.